CIDIS LLC is seeking an experienced Research and Survey Psychologist for a client in Chantilly, VA. In this role, the ideal candidate will partner with the client to apply expertise in survey work across all stages of the survey life cycle in support of organizational requirements. As a part of a strategic partnering team to our client, you will work closely across all levels of the organization.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement appropriate psychometric practices and leverage comprehension of the employee life cycle and the ways in which the workplace environment impacts organizational perceptions.
- Apply expertise in survey work across all stages of the survey life cycle, including design, administration, analysis, reporting, and action planning.
- Assess human capital challenges and make recommendations to improve the management of talent related needs and organizational functions across the Enterprise through various social and organizational science data collection methodologies including surveys, focus groups, interviews, participant observation, program evaluation, documentation review, and structured/unstructured data discovery.
- Ensure that surveys are planned, designed, and executed utilizing methodologically sound and rigorous social/organizational behavioral sciences leading practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in I/O Psychology, Organization Design, Psychology, or Sociology
- 10 Years of Human Capital applied Social or Organizational Behavioral Sciences (e.g., organizational development, organizational effectiveness, performance improvement)
- Must possess significant leadership experience in performing applied social/organizational research, surveys, data analysis, and strategic human capital management consultation within the Intelligence Community
- Proficient in SPSS and tools such as MS Excel and knowledge of advanced statistical analysis (t-tests, correlations, regressions) and Lime Survey tool
- TS/SCI with with CI Poly