Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Support may include all-source analytic or operational activities or both.
- Assimilate, evaluate and interpret all-source information concerning counterintelligence, counterterrorism, counterespionage, threats to against Agency personnel, programs, information systems and/or facilities
- Analyses and distribution of all-source information as required
- Conduct internal and external liaison
- Performs threat analysis, threat forecasts and threat alerts, and recommendations
- Prepare and conduct tailored briefings and debriefings
- Conduct counterintelligence damage assessments
- Advises on counterintelligence operations.
- Active TS SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with analytical problem-solving and familiarity with conducting investigations and operations relating to counterintelligence, counterterrorism, and countererespionage.
- In-depth knowledge of Intelligence regulations and Intelligence oversight principles and understanding of geospatial-intelligence products, capabilities, and missions applicable to the CI functions.
- Must possess superior writing and briefing skills and publish a finished analysis. Conduct liaison with DoD/Intelligence/law enforcement communities.
Additional Desired Skills and Experience
Credentialed from a recognized counterintelligence training school