CIDIS is built on five core values, Collaboration, Impact, Drive, Innovation, Strategy, that are foundation for how we support our clients in overcoming their most difficult challenges and meeting their organizational goals.
We are dedicated to providing our employees a great place to work, excellent compensation, and comprehensive benefits. We offer flexibility, mentoring with key leaders, and a collaborative culture designed to help maximize your career potential while supporting exciting federal and commercial clients.
CIDIS LLC is a growing Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business with Human Capital projects in both the Federal and Commercial markets. We are regularly in need of skilled personnel with:
- Human Capital Management education and experience in commercial and/or federal markets
- General Management Consulting experience in commercial and/or federal markets
- Program Management experience with PMP certification
- Secret and Top Secret Clearances
We are actively searching for candidates with interest and experience working in a variety of areas.
- Implement appropriate psychometric practices and leverage comprehension of the employee life cycle and the ways in which the workplace environment impacts organizational perceptions.
- Apply expertise in survey work across all stages of the survey life cycle, including design, administration, analysis, reporting, and action planning.
- Assess human capital challenges and make recommendations to improve the management of talent related needs and organizational functions across the Enterprise through various social and organizational science data collection methodologies including surveys, focus groups, interviews, participant observation, program evaluation, documentation review, and structured/unstructured data discovery.
- Ensure that surveys are planned, designed, and executed utilizing methodologically sound and rigorous social/organizational behavioral sciences leading practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in I/O Psychology, Organization Design, Psychology, or Sociology
- 10 Years of Human Capital applied Social or Organizational Behavioral Sciences (e.g., organizational development, organizational effectiveness, performance improvement)
- Must possess significant leadership experience in performing applied social/organizational research, surveys, data analysis, and strategic human capital management consultation within the Intelligence Community
- Proficient in SPSS and tools such as MS Excel and knowledge of advanced statistical analysis (t-tests, correlations, regressions) and Lime Survey tool
- TS/SCI with with CI Poly
- Participate in research studies to evaluate the effectiveness of existing HR systems and tools; consult with or advise management of conclusions and recommendations.
- Apply knowledge of test theory, psychometric methodology, and statistics to research and analyze HR data related to recruitment, hiring, retention, career development, and workforce analysis.
- Analyze job requirements (e.g., tasks and competencies) to support development of HR testing and career development tools.
- Design and draft revisions to policies and operating procedures as they relate to human capital initiatives for Government approval.
- Draft technical and non-technical reports, briefing slide decks, white papers, memos, and other documentation and deliverables as required.
- Advise the Government to ensure mandated laws, rules, and regulations are properly assessed for potential impact on work initiatives.
- Develop and validate personnel assessment tools for selection and/or promotion purposes.
- Provide project management support involving the resolution of complex issues, establishing and maintaining timelines, monitoring project work activities, and communicating progress and status.
- Assist in the collection and analysis of data using qualitative and quantitative strategies to draw practical conclusions and answer research questions.
- Assist in conducting meetings, workshops, trainings, and briefings related to project/program initiatives as required.
- Requires a minimum of six (6) years of experience in in Assessment Development and Validation, Data Analytics, Psychometrics or other relevant technical area with a Master’s in I/O Psychology; or minimum of four (4) years experience with a Ph.D. in I/O Psychology.
- Post degree experience should be relevant to the task responsibilities list above.
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles, applications, methodologies, theories and standards of personnel research and human resources management, to include knowledge of test theory, psychometric methodology, statistics and research methods to assist in developing Human Resources (HR) assessment tools and related instruments for application to specific and general examining needs.
- Requires a favorable Suitability Assessment as determined by the Department of Homeland Security
- Develop queries and reports from the customers HRIS system
- Identify, collect, and analyze data
- Identify findings concerning triggers and barriers to equal employment opportunities and an inclusive workplace, the current and historical status of the customer's workforce metrics, and employee sentiment (e.g., awareness of and satisfaction with agency programs and policies)
- Develop reports and presentations
- Display analytic results in text and visually using appropriate data science, business intelligence, and visualization tools (SQL, Tableau, Microsoft Office)
- Support annual, quarterly, and ad hoc internal and external reporting requirements
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance,
- Bachelor’s degree required,
- The ideal candidate will have 11 years of relevant experience
- Two to three years of experience and demonstrated ability with appropriate data science, business intelligence, and visualization tools (SQL, Tableau, and Microsoft Office)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Federal consulting experience is highly preferred