Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct threat analysis, provide assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, produce investigative leads, uncover policy violations, assess risk posed by trusted insiders, oversee the data collection effort on NGA’s networks using UAM tools, and manage & develop approved data analytics tools like Risk 360.
- Prepare and conduct tailored briefings and debriefings and conduct liaison with other agencies and organizations to collaborate on Program operations and lessons learned.
- Access and integrate information from network monitoring tools and other sources to decipher underlying trends or uncover anomalies and discern obscure patterns and attributes.
- Compile results into reports or analytical products as required.
- Prepare and present analysis, in the form of briefings and/or reports, to government leads and managers as required.
- Perform proactive inquiries and collaborate with NGA investigative entities, IC organizations, and Law Enforcement agencies/entities.
- Active TS SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with analytical problem solving and familiar with conducting operations relating to insider threat, counterintelligence investigations, and counterespionage.
- Experience with data analytics tools used for Insider Threat information collection on computer networks or experience with other Insider Threat risk scoring data analytics tools / programs.
- In-depth knowledge of Intelligence regulations and Intelligence oversight principles and understanding of geospatial-intelligence products, capabilities, and missions applicable to the CI functions.
- Must possess superior writing and briefing skills and publish finished analysis.
- Conduct liaison with DoD/Intelligence/law enforcement communities.
Additional Desired Skills and Experience
- Credentialed from a recognized counterintelligence training school, formal analysis training program, or appropriate Information Assurance technical certifications